What's the difference between Resonant box and flate board ?
- The difference between the two is the appearance of the sound hole and the lack of a sound hole. The resonant box has a sound hole which creates "wah-wah" effects that can be more manually encouraged by covering or uncovering the sound hole.
- One the other hand, the flat board does not have a sound hole. Historically the lack of the sound hole on the flat board was the most common one found in Africa. To amplify the sound of the flat board they would stick the kalimba onto a hollowed out gourd to create the amplified sound.
How do I check the status of my order?
- We provide you with a tracking number after we send out your package. You will receive an email notification, which includes the tracking number. If by any chance you can't locate your tracking number, please check your spam folder first, and if still nothing please contact us at email@example.com
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- We aim to dispatch all orders from our warehouse within 24-48 hours, but please allow up to 3 business days during peak periods. Usually, the estimated shipping time is 2-10 business days, and the maximum guaranteed shipping time is 21 calendar days, which depends on your country and location.
Where do you ship to?
- We ship worldwide to any country with an active postal office. Tracking number is included in most shipping options. Packages are shipped with Post Mail or DHL Express.
Where are your kalimbas made and where are they shipped from?
- Our kalimbas made in Asia. Raw wood material imported from africa, India, and America. Most of our kalimbas shipped from Ohio , some shipped from Carlifornia. Very few shipped from Asia factories. it depends on the inventories.
Can I send kalimba to someone else?
- Yes add the delivery address or shipping address of the recipient and add your own address as the billing address.
How secure is my personal Information?
- We adheres to highest industry standards to protect your personal information.
- Your credit card information and personal details are encrypted during transmisson using SSL(Secure Sockets Layer technology), which is widely used on the internet for processing payments.
- Your credit card informaiton is only used to complete the requested transaction and is not subsequently stored.