1. The 41-key scale can be used as 17, 21, and 34-key kalimbas and you can play all their tabs. 3 octaves in complete chromatic scale, covering F3 to F6, with all the sharps and flats. From beginners to maestros, we got you covered with this kalimba.
2. Smaller, lighter, better sustain, louder volume, the same size as a 17-key kalimba. Made of the lightweight okoume wood, it weighs only about 450 grams, similar to holding 2 smartphones.
3. 3-layer integrated bracket, with only 6 screws. The lowest layer has 10 empty holes, where you can insert additional keys, You can DIY seeds 41 key, more keys can be inserted in the lower section, up to 51 key.
4. Only a small hammer is needed for tuning, no extra tools like pliers, tuning sticks and wrenches are required.
5. Laser-engraved notes – black numbers in white circles – easier on the eyes in all kinds of lighting conditions. Soft edges, easy to hold.
6. Underneath the black numbers is a white background coating to avoid reflections in the light.
My 41 keys Seeds, from you, was my third kalimba purchase in the past 2 months.
All 3 purchases have been high-end products.
However the product that you have supplied is, without any doubt, the absolute - - - "Stand-out'.
It arrived in great condition, beautifully in tune & ready for every challenge I could put before it.
Congratulations; & thank you, for your attendance to my enquries prior to me making that purchase.
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh